Bmaple Legal Services
Effective date: 2021-11-23
Updated on: 2021-11-23
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Information We Collect
When using our Service, you will be prompted to provide us with personal information used to contact or identify you. www.bmaplelegal.ca collects the following information:
• Usage Data
• work information
• Mobile Number
• Date of Birth
• Work Address
• Home Address
• Payment Information
Usage Data includes the following:
• Internet Protocol (IP) address of computers accessing the site
• Web page requests
• Referring web pages
• Browser used to access site
• Time and date of access
How We Collect Information
www.bmaplelegal.ca collects and receives information from you in the following manner:
• When you fill a registration form or otherwise submit your personal information.
• When you interact with our Service.
• Information from Contact Us page
• From external, public sources.
Your information will be stored for up to 4 days after it is no longer required to provide you with the services. Your information may be retained for longer periods for reporting or record-keeping in accordance with applicable laws. The information which does not identify you personally may be stored indefinitely.
How We Use Your Information
www.bmaplelegal.ca may use your information for the following purposes:
• Providing and maintaining our Service, as well as monitoring the usage of our Service.
• For other purposes. BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES will use your information for data analysis to identify usage trends or determine the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns when reasonable. We will use your information to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, and marketing efforts.
• Dispute resolution and site protection. Your information will be used in the instance of a legal dispute to resolve issues related to our Service.
• Administration information. Your Personal Data will be used as part of the operation of our website Administration practices.
• Managing Client Services. Your email address, phone number, social media profiles, and other user account information will be used in order to manage services/orders placed through our Service.
• Testimonials and customer feedback collection. If you share a testimonial or review about your experience using our Service, it will be shared or otherwise used on the website.
• Marketing and promotional initiatives. BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES will use non-specific information gathered from you in order to improve our marketing efforts.
• To update you with news, general information, special offers, new services, and events.
• To contact you. BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES will contact you by email, phone, SMS, or another form of electronic communication related to the functions, products, services, or security updates when necessary or reasonable.
• For the performance of a contract. Your Personal Data will assist with the development, undertaking, and compliance of a purchase contract for products or services you have purchased through our Service.
• Targeted advertising. Your Personal Data will be used to improve advertising efforts that are relevant to your specific interests.
How We Share Your Information
BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES will share your information, when applicable, in the following situations:
• With your consent. BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES will share your information for any purpose with your explicit consent.
• With Courts and Tribunals
• Sharing with affiliates. BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES will share your information with our affiliates. These may include our parent company or subsidiaries, partners, or companies that we control.
• For transfers of business. Your information will be shared in the event of connection, negotiation, merger, sale of business assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business with another company.
Any third party we share your information with must disclose the purpose for which they intend to use your information. They must retain your information only for the duration disclosed when requesting or receiving said information. The third-party service provider must not further collect, sell, or use your personal information except as necessary to perform the specified purpose.
Your information may be shared with a third party for reasons including:
• Payment processing and recovery services. Your information will be used in order to process payments in the event of a purchase, refund, or other similar requests.
• Marketing initiatives. Your information will be used for generating and sending newsletters, email marketing efforts, advertisements, and more.
• Improving targeted advertising campaigns. BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES partners with third-party service providers to improve targeted advertising campaigns.
• Analytics information. Your information might be shared with online analytics tools in order to track and analyze website traffic.
Your information may be disclosed for additional reasons, including:
• Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or court orders.
• Responding to claims that your use of our Service violates third-party rights.
• Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
• Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
• Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, e.g., language, time zone, enhanced content.
• Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, e.g., content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
• Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, e.g., analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
You can change your consent to cookie usage below.
Types: Unclassified (1); Necessary (2); Targeting(3)
Name: webs-stats-visitor-id; google.com; facebook.com
Expiration: 1 Day
Your information’s security is important to us. www.bmaplelegal.ca utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any questions, please contact us through the following methods:
Name: BMAPLE LEGAL SERVICES
Address: 53 Bakersfield St
Email: [email protected]
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer, Prince Clement Bankole, Email: [email protected], Tel: 16478648852.